Get data from patients, clinicians, staff and other stakeholders using custom forms. Forms go by many names, questionnaires, surveys, ePRO, and more, but they have the same function: to collect data from a user in a standard way.
Medplum supports collecting form data in a standards compliant way and using it to drive automations, enforce QA or ensure conformance. Forms can be completed by patients, practitioners or others, depending on where they are embedded.
The Medplum Forms implementation is a very standards compliant implementation of the FHIR Questionnaires. It has the following features.
Questionnaire Library: Store and manage your questionnaires programmatically or on app.medplum.com.
React component: Add forms to your applications via pre-built React components. View samples on storybook
API and SDK: Ability to search, create and update questionnaires and responses via API.
Response Management: Automatically trigger emails, notifications and workflows after a user submits a form. View tutorial
Version history and tagging: Add metadata such as category or intended audience to questionnaires as well as track version history.
|Create via API or workflow
Demos and Reference Material
- Storybook Questionnaire Builder
- Storybook Simple Questionnaire
- Storybook Social Determinants of Health (SDH)
- Foo Medical sample patient portal with questionnaires
- Provider Demo sample simple EHR with questionnaires
- Questionnaire Automation Tutorial shows how to build automations on questionnaire submission