Communications and Messaging
Communications platform that supports clinical workflows patient messaging a care team, communications regarding a care plan or appointment, sending messages to other EHRs, sending compliant emails, SMS notifications and video conferencing.
The Medplum communications and messaging implementation is a very standards compliant implementation of the FHIR Communication. It has the following features.
- Communication Records: create a communication on app.medplum.com or via API. It has a rich data model and support linking to various actors and other FHIR resources. For example, a Communication can be from a patient and be about an Appointment.
- SMS and Email: Trigger SMS or emails via the Medplum bots framework. Customize messages and messaging logic to your needs.
- Documents, images, video and attachments: great support for images, video and attachments. Try for yourself on Foo Medical Messaging.
- Direct Message to EHR: Send direct messages to EHR Direct Message inboxes.
- Video and Voice: Synchronize data from common video and voice applications via bots framework.
|Resource||App Link||Create New||API Documentation|
|Communication||View All||Create New||API|
|CommunicationRequest||View All||Create New||API|
|Attachment||FHIR Datatype||Create via API||Reference|
|Media||View All||Create New||API|