When you have selected your offering fill out this form to activate your account and receive your agreements. For questions about pricing please reach out to us at email@example.com.
|Cloud Hosted||Self Hosted|
|Pricing||Free||$300/mo||$2,000/mo||Contact us||Free||Contact us|
|FHIR Resources Stored7||500||1,000||50,000||Contact us||Contact us|
|Bot Invocations8||None||1,000||5,000||Contact us||Contact us|
|Emails Sent||None||50/mo||500/mo||Contact us||Contact us|
|Open Onboarding||Testing only||Testing only||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Custom Domains||None||None||1||Contact us||Contact us|
|Single Tenant||Contact us|
|Google Auth||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||DIY||Contact us|
|Required Auth Methods9||✔️||✔️||✔️||DIY||✔️|
|IP Address Restrictions||✔️||DIY||✔️|
|Access Policies||Testing only||5||20||Contact us||DIY||Contact us|
|SOC 2||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||DIY||Contact us|
|CLIA/CAP||Contact us||DIY||Contact us|
- Free: recommended for prototyping or learning.
- Developer: recommended for developer environments or test environments.
- Production: recommended for production use, e.g. treatment of patients or conducting research.
- Enterprise: recommended for institutions with complex workflow, integration or data requirements.
- Community: refers to self-hosting the Medplum application.
- Enterprise Managed: recommended for those who must host the application on their own cloud infrastructure.
- Data usage refers to the creation of FHIR Resources. This figure is cumulative.
- Bots and automation refer to custom logic written by customers to execute their workflow. Automation documentation and integration are a good place to learn more.
- Organizations can require that all logins go through Google Authentication.
- Many complex compliance scenarios can be supported with this infrastructure. You can read more on the compliance page.