Questionnaires in Medplum
Creating, updating and embedding FHIR Questionnaires for both patients and practitioners is a common use-case for Medplum.
- Medplum app supports creating and updating Questionnaires
- Questionnaire react component can be embedded in patient facing or practitioner facing applications
- QuestionnaireBuilder react component can be embedded in applications as well
- QuestionnaireResponse resources can also be viewed in the Medplum app
- Bot for QuestionnaireResponse is one of the most common automations
- Questionnaire Features and Fixes on Github
- Questionnaire Core Extensions - Because of the wide variety of data collection applications, the
Questionnaireresource has the most "core extensions" of any FHIR resource.
- Structured Data Capture (SDC) Implementation Guide - A collection of profiles, extensions, and best practices for advanced questionnaire use cases.
- List of SDC implementations - Wiki page with a number of Form Builders and Form Fillers that implement some part of the SDC guide